USI is a mission focused, well-organized and family oriented diving company, with mission emphasis on Ship Husbandry and maintenance of Municipal Utility Service is looking for an experienced diver/tender. The ideal candidate will be a self-starting, mature team player, exhibiting high character and the willingness to accept nothing less than the highest achievable results. All diving is surface supplied air with a minimum of a three person crew in accordance with ADCI and OSHA regulations. Military diving experiences, welding, and mechanical skills are all a plus. Safety is paramount with our company and all crew members are certified in Diving First Aid and CPR.
Our work is accomplished at various locations across the United States and involves travel and up to 30 days away from home base. Compensation is paid for road travel time.
- First Class Diver or ADCI Certified
- Current Diving First Aid and CPR Certified
- Current Diving Medical Certificate
- Able to lift up to 70 pounds
- Current Driver License and good driving record
- TWIC Certification
- Able to pass current Security Screenings
- Pass random drug screenings
- Posses current ADCI Certified dive log
- Posses all personal diving gear, to include dry suit
- Experience in maintaining diving systems and equipment
- Six years experience with surface supplied air diving
- Proficient with underwater photography and video
- Proficiency with the English language, both oral and written, and computer literate
- Ability to follow explicit instructions
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
Send Resume VIA Email to: usi @ usi-diving.com
Applicants for employment with Underwater Services Int'l Inc., are considered and placed on a basis of qualification without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
All promotions, demotions, transfers, termination, and wages and salaries shall be administered without regard to race, creed, color, sex, or national origin. Employees failing to qualify for higher jobs, transfers, or special training opportunities shall be told of their qualifications by use of training programs that may be available through the Company, the government, or community organizations.
All employee benefits of Underwater Services Int'l Inc. such as our group insurance and retirement plan are and will be maintained without regard to race, creed, color, sex, or national origin.