| || || |
| || || |
S o c i e t y A p p r o v e d
Underwater Services International, Inc. was established in 1983 to provide safe, high quality, and cost effectiveness Waterborne Ship Cleaning Services and Repair Services as well as upholding a tradition of integrity. Our services have expanded over the 27 years as we continue to provide the same dedicated service. We take pride in being self-supporting in our projects and working effectively with and around our clients. Adding to our services are the potable and grey water tank cleanings, inspections, and repairs.
Underwater Services International, Inc. (USI) provides the very best in hull cleaning services. Our 4- to 9-person teams serve the entire East, West, and Gulf Coasts along with select International Ports.
Dive Crews are fully trained and hold the same quality and ethical standards as our company. Strict adherence to all Association of Diving Contractors International, USCG, and OSHA Part 1910 Subpart T "Commercial Diving Operations" requirements are maintained.
- A minimum of a qualified (3) person Dive Team, Surface supplied air, and communications used on every job, and closely monitored by closed circuit video (if required)
- Company maintains a "Safe Practices" manual at each jobsite
- Review Dive and Project Procedures
- Emergency Aid Call Out List and up-to-date First Aid Supplies
- Equipment Maintenance Logs - i.e., Air Quality Test, Hat Maintenance Log